- Communicating Organizational Leadership
- Cross-Cultural Leadership
- Leadership in Crisis & Conflict Management
- Leading Diverse Teams
- Social Media Marketing
- Intro to Search Engine Marketing
- Intro to Web Design and Development
- Digital Analytics and Reporting
Certificate Program vs. Individual Courses
The certificate offers students the opportunity to deepen their knowledge in a specific field. The course curriculum has been developed by professors and professionals who are recognized experts in their field. Certificates provide a valuable academic credential that will be valued by employers. Throughout the course of study, students will have opportunities to develop networks and relationships with faculty and fellow students.
Individual courses offer students the opportunity to develop specific skill sets. Students may choose to enroll in one course or more. In order to earn the certificate, students must complete (three or) four courses.